Bila mata melihat,Hati merasa dan Pena mula menari...

Bila mata melihat,Hati merasa dan Pena mula menari...

Khamis, 14 Oktober 2010

If i could be someone,i will be milionaire....


If given the opportunity I would like to become a millionaire because a lot of things I want to do and make devote.What I want to do is first of all I want to make happy parents will I. I went to Mecca on hadji and umrah with them, to bring they are going to travel anywhere they want to go and build a house that my parents happy and they want to end my life.
Second, if I become a millionaire I would also like to open his own business making tuition center and a place to learn about computers for the Malays only because I want to help the people of my own.
Third is that I also intend to open home orphanage and a place its moral rehabilitation for adolescents who have problems because of recent social problems among youth is increasing Malay descent.
This is my hope that if I can be a millionaire in one day.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan