Bila mata melihat,Hati merasa dan Pena mula menari...

Bila mata melihat,Hati merasa dan Pena mula menari...

Khamis, 21 Oktober 2010

My Dream is.....


Everyone has their own dreams, as well as me having a my own dream that I dormant.
My first dream is I want to be a lecture in IT field, besides that I also want to be as a successful business woman and respected. Business is what I dreamed I would open a tuition center and a place where we can learn every thing about Computer. This place I set up specifically for Malay children only because I want help my nation.
My second dream is I want build my own house and buy my dream car with my own money.My house will be built on concepts of traditional house, the house was conceptualized in English and Malay, and on the edge of my house and garden site must have water fall.My dream car is Forte from Kia.I also want built one house for my parent and buy Persona car to my parent from my own money.
The last dream is when I already have all over my dreams,I will get married and want to have a twin son.I want bring my family to Mecca on hajji and umrah
This is my dream and I hope sometimes I hope that someday this dream will be accomplished and I will try the best to will achieve this dream ..INSYALLAH ......

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan